Nothing really fun happens to me. My typical week is : Sunday: Go to church 9:00 - 12:00, then read and chill. Monday: Go to school. Chill. Tuesday: Go to school. Piano 4:00 - 5:00. Chill. Wednesday: Go to school. Occasional Activity Days. Hang around. Thursday: Go to school and chill. Friday: Same as Thursday. Saturday: Three hours at baseball field. Ya get the picture!
As you can see, BORING! You may have been wondering why I just told you all this. 1: I am bored to death right now. 2: If you are on MY blog you should know these things.
This week was great though. Still same schedule, but little changes here and there. Only two hours at baseball field! I have also made many accomplishments. For example, I finished Inkheart which I have been working hard to finish. I finished all of my Faith in God. I enjoyed spending more time with my mom. I got a really new cute outfit. I am reading the best book ever. I recommend everyone to read The Hunger Games. Made $20.00. Book fair is next week! I love books!
I had amazing week! Tune in on my blog and don't give up on my blog. I will now start posting about what I have been up to. That was this weeks article about me!
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


All you have to do is call! It seems like you like to chill a lot, too. :)
ReplyDelete