Monday, May 10, 2010

Wahhhh (I don't know what else to call this post)

   Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was horrible! Here is my update.
           Today I had a dentist appointment. I was excited to hear the usual. "Taylor, you have gorgeous teeth!" This time though I was a little nervous. I have this weird tooth with a big hole on the side and another hole on the top. I was hoping for the dentist to just let it fall out but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead the dentist wanted to pull it out along with 3 others! Apparently my teeth are slow. Did you notice the word "slow"?  Yeah, so what if my eye teeth (not next to the front teeth but one over) were supposed to be out by at least last year? I will have to get FOUR numbing shots and FOR teeth pulled out next Monday! To make matters worse, if my molars are not out by next year, those will be pulled out too! AND I might have to get braces! I know! But here's a funny. Tate said when he heard I might have to get braces said, " Sis! You will be a babysitter!" Thanks to those movies with red headed babysitters with braces, I am now a babysitter.
           The state report is Wednesday though. I am freaked! And know my hands are tired so PEACE OUT for the day! Wish me luck! Go Hawaii! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good Luck! That's funny, I have to go to the dentist today, too!

    ReplyDelete