Sunday, May 30, 2010

Goodbye School (until next year)

   So SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bummer. I have no idea what in the world I'm doing this summer. That's my mom's job. :) I have really grown to like my class. At the beginning of the year I didn't really have any friends. But now I have made so many. At first, I thought everyone in my class except my new friends, was nerdy. I longed for at least one sporty boy. Now I am so surprised at how we all bonded this year. We hate each other and tease each other and bug each other and get on one anothers nerves, but deep down we all know we love each other. I had a AMAZING teacher, Miss Moe and am so sad to be leaving her. I think she has made a huge influence on me this year. I'm going to miss my family (class) and our mom (Miss Moe). Have a great summer everybody! 

1 comment:

  1. I am happy sad. I am happy that school is out, but sad that I can't see my friends.

    ReplyDelete