So I'm actually doing pretty good at keeping up with this blogging thing. Anyway, my week was fun.
I had the state fair on Wednesday! It was so fun! I made about six dozen Hawaiian Cookies. (delicious cookies with crushed pineapples) Those were a big hit and I seriously had a line coming to my booth. No one looks at your presentation unless you have food. So people at least took a quick glance at mine while they munched on my cookies. It was fun sitting in my chair, shedding like a dog in my hula skirt, and answering questions about population, area and symbols.
Next, I had my piano recital on Saturday. I was freaked because I was playing a song a lot of people know, so if I mess up they can tell and it was really hard to learn and memorize. I did a good job playing Edelweiss though and am grateful that my family could show up. I got a bouquet of flowers from my grandma and on Monday we will get a Bahama Bucks because we had somewhere to go and couldn't enjoy my night like I wanted to.
My choice would have been eat at Pei Wei and go for a Bahama Bucks but instead we went to Wendy's and went to a baseball game in Glendale. If you know me I do not appreciate the game of baseball. I think of it as dirt, running and throwing. Not a fan. But I really enjoyed watching Desert Ridge play and I think I might be going to more games. BTW, Desert Ridge won the game 11-4. And it was the state championship game! GO DESERT RIDGE!!!!
Tomorrow I'm getting my teeth pulled! I'm going to get that stress lifted off my shoulders. I'm still freaked though, but I;m going to get laughing gas! I won't even feel the numbing shot! Woo Hoo!
And lastly, we confirmed I'm allergic to dairy.
I enjoyed my week a lot. Peace! Have a nice day! Don't give up on my blog! Goodbye!
P.S. I will let you know how the dentist goes and hopefully post some pics of my week!
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


Don't worry Taylor getting teeth pulled dosen't hurt you can't even feel it
ReplyDelete