Saturday, April 10, 2010

Calcium Pills? :0(

  Okay, as you know, and if you don't know this than you are a stalker so go away, I am allergic to dairy. I really hate it because without my dairy, I can't run as fast as I normally do, and it is hard to get all the excersise I need. Worst of all, NO ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there had to be some other way to not eat gross pills and still be able to be healthy. My soon- to- be- aunt told us about these things called Calcium Chews. My mom and I went to CVS one night and found them. They are really tasty and taste just like candy! I eat one a day and now I can run without getting tired as easy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I don't take pills either. I probably sound like such a baby, I'm afraid I'm going to choke and I don't like the feeling of them going down my throat!

    ReplyDelete