I lived! I made it back alive from the dentist! It was really scary though. First, they gave me four numbing shots. They felt like a little mosquito bite inside my mouth. That wasn't so bad. Then they let me watch TV while my mouth numbed up. The dentist poked my mouth and asked me if I could feel that. I said I could, because I could feel it but I wish I would have lied when he gave me yet another four shots. That's eight! Then he started pushing at my teeth. He told me if it started to hurt to raise my hand. The first tooth hurt a lot so when I raised my hand I got one more shot. It still hurt and I started crying so he did my bottom teeth. It still hurt, mostly because I was scared, so he gave me three more shots and laughing gas. The laughing gas relaxed me and I fell asleep for the first two teeth. I woke up during the third and it was easy because I thought I was in a dream. The fourth one that we started on still hurt so I got another shot. He gave me cloth because my mouth was gushing blood. I got thirteen shots so it took a while to eat anything and I couldn't talk until 6:oo. I ate soup for dinner and I couldn't eat anything hard for a whole week! At least its over and now nothing can hurt me at the dentist.
That sounds cool, gross, fun, and scary all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteYour new blog, Taylor's Tips for Teens, I have one question about it. WHAT'S IT FOR??!! You make me crack up, Taylor!
ReplyDeleteNo idea. I think I just wanted another blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing! Just kidding, but really, that's hilarious!
ReplyDelete