Last night I went to Pei Wei with my family. I want to share a funny conversation between me and Tate on the car ride home:
Tate: Sis, why did you bring all those fortune tookies? (cookies)
Me: So we never run out and we can eat them for a while.
Tate: Well everybody, the lady's got a point!
That kid makes me laugh out loud! I love him!
Not only did I have this hilarious conversation with Tate, but in the restaurant, he bit into the side of the fortune cookie and he asked me to read his fortune to him. The fortune said:
A blonde from afar is seeking you.
A lot of girls are checking Tate out, but why does Pew Wei have this fortune?
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


That's hilarious, Taylor!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you write things down! I don't want to forget that!
ReplyDelete