This Fourth of July was a good one. It started out with the three hour drive to Show Low, AZ. The moment we arrived the fun began. We unpacked and played with our cousins for a while. Then we went to bed. The next morning the fun really started. The annual Show Low parade started at 9am in the 70 degree weather on Saturday morning. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. It lasted a whole three hours but it was so fun. Floats went by. Candy was thrown. My favorite float: the BELLY DANCERS FLOAT! These ladies were way too old to be belly dancing.
I wish I could zoom in on this.
After the parade we went home to relax and play with our cousins. Oh how I love family.
After our "fun time" we finished off the day by going to the pond and watching fireworks blast off in the sky.
The next day we went to church and went down to the lake to visit. Don't fall over, Dad!
Sorry the post was so late. I LOVE going to Show Low. I love the cool weather, the green grass and the fun time with family. I'm so happy to live in a free country and have the rights we have today.


Cool!
ReplyDeleteP.S., Love the pic of your mom and the belly dancers! Wish I could've been there with you!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, she was a little mad at the pic of her "doofus face" but who really cares? Maybe her but still! Guess what!? I'm reading New Moon! I loved Twilight!
ReplyDeleteSee? It is a good book! BTW: I need some good books, too. Do you have any you think I should read??
ReplyDelete