So like everyone wants to find something to do with thier kids. My mom has me in swim team, piano and when I get bored I invite a friend over and yeah. I started a book club to keep busy too. My mom told me if I really want to stay occupied to get a job or something. I know she was being sarcastic, but she needs to be careful what she says around me. I brainstormed on what to do. (as it says in the previous post) I have new ideas today. i was thinking, you can't make a lot of money off cookie sales and lemonade stands. My mom came up with the idea to start a summer camp. I loved the idea and because my mom is an experienced teacher, she said she would help me. So I went online and looked for some cool lesson plans. I picked some my mom doesn't have for her preschool because she wants me to try things out for her. I'm going to do it every summer maybe for a longer period of time and an afternoon session but for now I'm taknig it slow. I sent out an email to a few people I know with little kids to do it. Here's the email:
Dear Parents of Wonderful Children,
This summer to entertain myself, I have decided to do a summer camp. I think that teaching children would be fun. This camp is for children ages 4-6. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting July 6th and ending on July 22nd. It will be from 10:00-12:00. We will have a theme for each day, read a book, sing a short song, make a fun craft, play games, and eat a snack to go along with the theme.
I charge $10.00 for the 3 weeks and a fee of $3.00 for the supplies. Please don't feel pressured into coming. Please email me back or call me at 357-5523 to let me know if you would like to register your child. I will drop off a registration form to your house if you would like to go forth with my summer camp.
Thank you!
Taylor Ann Nikolaus
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


Has anyone called back yet? I got a new blog backround and it is here to stay!!
ReplyDeleteYeah. I have six kids. (so far) :)
ReplyDeleteReally? What kids?
ReplyDelete