Our hotel was awesome! I know Holiday Inn isn't first class but maybe California is just a class up than Mesa. Who knows? But anyway, our hotel was awesome. It had a microwave, fridge, plasma screen TV, and a back porch with chairs! And that was just the room! It had a really deep pool, and a jacuzzi! In the morning, we had free breakfast, so we'd be stuffing ourselves every morning.
Sunday, we went to Seaport Village, a awesome little town right by the beach. It has all this cool stuff and cute little shops. I bought this super cute nail polish at this shop called Del Sol. Everything in their store turns a different color when its in the sun. There are t- shirts, and hats and bags! My nail polish is sparkly and silver inside and in the sun it turns hot pink! We also got to hold this dude's parrots!
At 1:00, we went to a San Diego Padres game. They were playing the Diamondbacks and everyone was crazy to go. We got bored because the Diamondbacks haven't had a great year and left at the end of the sixth inning. There was an outside place just beyond the field and we went to watch the came on this huge screen wear the big screen was. It actually turned out to be a fun game.
The next day, we went to the beach. It was really fun. There was a lot of waves and even though the water was freezing I got way deep in. I also enjoyed ready on the beach.
The next day was my favorite part! We went to Sea World! Woo Hoo! There was so much fun things there! We went on this super scary ride called Journey to Atlantis. It was so scary! I loved seeing Shamu and Symore and Clyde, the sea lions. The tide pool was fun. I loved feeling the starfishes. It was so fun! I loved looking at all the animals!
These sharks were awesome! It was like they were swimming with us!
And lastly my favorite part of Sea World, my souvenir. But this isn't any Shamu cup or penguin toys. This has a lot of history behind it. When I was five years old, my dad won me a giant pink and white with a heart that said "I Love You" bear at a carnival. He won it at the basketball shooting place. As any five year old I loved that bear. It slept with me every night. My mom, not being a big fan of giant stuffed animals sold it at a garage sale for 3 bucks when I was six. I was so mad. And in Sea World this summer I gained my revenge.
Haha! My daddy again won me a giant pink and white stuffed animal and at a basketball shooting place. It doesn't have the little heart, but I don't really care! Meet Pinkie (Who Tate named) Our newest edition to our family. Do you like that, Mom? Hahahahahaha!
I loved our trip to San Diego. We had a great time!


Awesome! That sounds like so much fun! I love the picture you took of the whale! So cute!
ReplyDelete