So, I have been a little behind on blogging. This post will be all about that.
I'll start off with Academic Night is for all the kids that get straight A's and B's. Well, so duh I'm there. Haha. I had a lot of fun. All of my friends were there. Here are some pics from the night:
Next, I will talk about my state fair. My state was Hawaii. I picked Hawaii because I really want to go there. I learned a lot about it too. It was really fun. I made Hawaiian cookies and everyone was lining up for a taste of them. I also got to wear a leia and a hula skirt. Aloha!
I also had my third piano recital. I played Edelweiss from The Sound of Music. I was really scared, but I had a great time and did better than I expected.
On the last day of school, as my award my class voted me Classroom Leader. I thought that was cool.
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


Cool! I'm glad you are caught up now!
ReplyDeleteI hope I get straight A's this year!
ReplyDelete