A while ago, something I never imagined would happen happened. My little baby Tate got lost! I was at his soccer practice with my mom and we had our hands full. Tate being stubborn like he is, refused to go and my mom says,
"Fine. If you don't come soon you'll have to walk home!" Tate took it literally! He went to look for our
BLACK CAR in the
BLACK NIGHT and of course didn't see it. So he did the only thing he could think of. That lil stinker ran home. I was so worried. I ran around the park,I ran so far up the sidewalk while my mom drove around. She didn't see him, so told me to get in the car. We parked the car and both ran down the sidewalk. Tears were streaming down my face. My mom was on the phone with the police when my neighbor called and said he had Tate. That little nutball had ran .7 miles home and when he got to our house and didn't see us home, he ran to our neighbors. I hope he learned his lesson but at least he knows his way home the little stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment