Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet and Spice

As you may have guessed, I am BROKE!!! As a kid I make little money. Lets not forget I have to wait a month to make the big bucks. I am not aloud to get a real job so I started a business of my own. Welcome to Sweet and Spice. The Baking Program. I plan on getting more jobs so keep looking!
Sweet and Spice sells the best cookies around! But unfortunately, they are so good there are only three types. Chocolate Chip, Sugar, and Peanut Butter.
Chocolate Chip: This rich, creamy cookie is the perfect gift for anyone. I personally think this is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!
Sugar: This cookie is my Aunt Donalyn's. The cookies are good plain but I prefer to to cut in a shape of the occasion and decorate with frosting and sprinkles.
Peanut Butter: I am not a fan of peanut butter but this cookie makes me eat it anyway. This cookie is topped off with sugar and lets not forget the criss cross!
I know what you are thinking. " How much for these delicious sounding cookies?" This is a easy question. $ 5.00 for 12 ( a dozen ) of these wonderful cookies. Leave a commet and tell me what kind of cookie you want. FYI: I will be paying for the ingredints and making the cookies with a little help from my mom so it is 100% Taylor. Buy cookies today!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! How much for one cookie? I like peanut butter the best. Maybe I could help you one time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate chip ones sounds so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you help me Camryn, it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take one of each but since i am your best friend can I have them for free?

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my last comment i'd like to change that to two or three of each cookie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course. You and Camryn can both help for free cookies.

    ReplyDelete