This year Christmas was awesome! I got from my parents, A DS detective game, a gel pen kit, Guinness book world records 2010, a super cute pair of jeans, a cute brown overcoat., a bathrobe, headbands and clips, a black dressnew sheets that are so comfortable, and a cool pink telephone to go in my room that says my name on it. From Santa Clause I got a cute purple bike which I can now ride , and it is awesome! From my brothers I got a address book and dry erase markers for my white board. From my grandma on my dad's side I got 10 dollars to Disney Land. From my grandpa on my dad's side my family got 300 dollars. My grandma and grandpa on my mom's side I got the book Fairest and Philosophy raspberry mousse shower gel with raspberry mousse lip gloss and pink frosted layer cake shower gel and creamy frosting lotion. My Uncle Lucas, Aunt Jiji ( Aunt Jennifer)and my two year old cousins Ava and Brynlee got me, my favorite candy Twix and really cute nail polish. My Uncle Dobby (Uncle Bryan) and my Aunt (almost) Rachel got me the book The Candy Shop War. My Uncle Jeff got me a cute pink suitcase. From my friends I got a friendship ornament and lip gloss, vanilla hand cream, and Philosophy spicy gumdrop shower gel.
My Christmas was wonderful but mostly I loved giving things. I was sooooooo fun going to the store and buying people gifts. Last Christmas I only bought my brothers, mom and dad presents but this year I went and got every one a special gift. I either got them their favorite candy or something they need or wanted. I gave all my friends rootdeer reindeer.
I had a wonderful Christmas. I want to thank anyone who helped me have a great Christmas. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Me on my brand new bike:


I loved riding bikes with you. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great christmas nice bike by the way!
ReplyDelete