Well, I 'm all new to this. I got this blog because my friend made me one. (Thanks Camryn :P ) So I decided to make my first post. I don't really know what to write about. So I guess I'll write about me. I love to write. I want to become the youngest author to win the nobel prize. I have two little brothers named Carter and Tate. I am in fourth grade and my teacher is Miss Moe. My college dream is to get a Doctorate and then become a teacher and author. Here is a picture of me:
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago


Miss Taylor,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new blog! You are an amazing writer and I am excited to check in on your blog to see how you are doing. You look so beautiful and grown up in that picture! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!
Mrs. Black
i'm so, so happy to be seeing you anytime livie & i want! (you better post often!)
ReplyDeletei love you. you are the sweetest girl. you'll love blogging & you'll be so great at it.
see you VERY soon, tay.
Yeah! I'm so happy you have a blog! Now I can spy on you all I want! :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you mentioned that I made the blog for you:) Pretty flowers too. Where did you get them? I like your moms comment! Oh and by the way I deleted the "leprechaun" post. You know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteHi Taylor! We are really impressed with your blog'n skills! We liked seeing all your pics and stories. Keep them comin'...
ReplyDeleteLove you Tay Tay!
Rach & Dobbs
I hope you are the youngest person to win the nobel prize. Your a great friend.
ReplyDelete