Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is Being Nice a Job?

I was in my room doing my homework and Tate came in with his gum he bought at the store. I used my secret weapon saying I wished I had a piece of gum. I wanted to share our little conversation:

Me: Tate I wish I had a piece of gum.

Tate: ( looking down at his gum packet) Well sis, you can have some of mine.

Me: Really?

Tate:(handing over a piece of gum) Sure.

Me: What makes you so nice, Tate?

Tate: Being nice is my job.

Well, maybe it is a job. Sorry 2\3 of my posts are about Tate. They just say the funniest things now days.


5 comments:

  1. your blog is awesome! and you can come on my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll use that line. Thanks.

    Little brothers are funny, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss taylor, this is annie, i found your blog! wanted to say hi! cute blog! lovin your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love tate & your posts, so you don't need to apologize for this cute little post.

    ...you are such a great big sister! i hope livie is just like you.

    ReplyDelete