I have some big events...sort of. On January 18th I had my strings concert, on the 21st I had my Oratorical Contest and the 25th The Battle of the Books. I will tell you about these events and then go further into my life.
Lets start with my concert. My teacher Mr. Ng is a great teacher. I just started playing the viola in September and have learned so much already! Here are the pictures of the night:
My Oratorical Contest. It is a BIG speech you have to memorize. I wrote mine on Betsy Ross. I didn't win but I felt really confident and think I did a good job. I also had my Battle of the Books. I had fun I guess.
Thank you for holding on to me. I know I don't post a lot but hey, one day I'll get the hang of it.
How Does God Recognize Marriage
4 years ago





Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteMy Taylor Ann is the greatest granddaughter, little girl - and may be - PERSON in the world. Okay, Taylor and President Monson and Counselor Will i. Nikolaus are also great, but they are NOT greater than my Taylor. I adore you, tweety pie.
ReplyDelete