Tuesday, January 4, 2011

California Girl! I'm Undeniable!

For Fall Break 2010 we went to Anaheim California. Before I start with the story telling and pictures here is a little preview of how it went.

Thursday: After school drove to California.
Friday: Went to Disneyland!
Saturday: Went to the beach, and went swimming at the Disneyland Hotel.
Sunday: Went to Disneyland again, ate at Goofy's Kitchen, and saw World of Color.
Monday: Drove home

After school we were already packed so we went straight to California. The six hour drive seemed endless! When we finally got there it was midnight. We unpacked and went to bed. The next morning was time for Disneyland!!! We went on a bunch of rides and had a blast! This our third time going to Disneyland and it was so much fun!






                                                         












The next day was beach! I was so excited and I had so much fun. The water was freezing and we ate lots of ice cream. My mom made friends with a random kid who followed her around.
















We went swimming at the Disneyland Hotel with some family friends and that was it for the day. The next day we went back to  D-land.


















My mom really tried to get a picture with Pooh.















Tate was done.















The night wasn't over without dinner. We headed to Goofy's Kitchen with  the Morgans and met lots of Disney characters and ate yummy food.






































Carter had a thing for the princesses.
















We saw World of Color which was AMAZING! We went home the next day. It was an awesome trip. Arn't ya glad I finally posted about my fall break???

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Am so glad you posted this...loved it all. You are SOOOO good. Your writing gets more sophisticated all the time...dang it, you are growing up tooooo fast! Oh, saw a website yesterday that you might check out..it had several things about getting published...I'm not sure why. The website is a fantasy author I've read several times...she's really good, she lives in Australia---Tasmania, actually, isn't that amazing? Anyway, you might find her suggestions interesting...her name is Sara Douglass...Google... Love ya girl, Grandma Jude
    Oh, P.S. I sent an e-mail to your mom you might be interested in reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I want to go to Disneyland SO bad! It looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete