Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brandon Mull

   Today I got my Fablehaven books signed by the author! I have been waiting for this moment ever since I read the first Fablehaven! It was an amazing experince! I had a hardcover of the third and the fourth book, but paperbacks of the first and second. I bought hardcovers of them. I then waited for two and a half hours to meet him. Finally, after one hundred seventy six people it was my turn. He signed my books and my poster and took a couple pictures with me. I was totally starstruck! Most authors do not take the time to talk and take pictures but he made time! My hours of waiting were worth the three minutes of time with an author. (besides all the time I spend with myself) He is so nice and I do not regret one minute of my day! Thank you mommy!

3 comments:

  1. That is really cool. Where did you go to meet him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, anyone who knows you Taylor knows that HE was the lucky one, but I'm sure you had a great time. Remember, we still need to collaborate on "Queen Mimi and the Golden Watermelon"....we can do that after your first novel is published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for special people. (both you & him)

    glad to see you a little bit on your fun day with your favorite author. love you!

    ReplyDelete