Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Piano

I have recently had my piano recital. Because it is almost Christmas, I played Frosty the Snowman. I was sooooooooooooooo nervous! I was breathing like I was about to give birth! I had so much fun though. I have only been in piano for about a year, getting stressed every now and then, but being so happy when I get to class. I have already picked out my next recital song. I will be playing Edelweiss from The Sound of Music.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Good luck on all the hard shopping!

Me pretending to play the piano while I am actually posing at my piano recital:


4 comments:

  1. You did such a great job at your recital! Your hard work is really paying off. I love you! (I can't wait to hear more of Edelweiss.)

    BTW, dang cute outfit if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were breathing like you were going to give birth?!?! Sometime I would like to Frosty the Snowman. Come over sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was breathing like I was about to give birth!" Really?! You crack me up! You look so grown up and pretty in that picture. I am sure you did an excellent job on Frosty. I love Edelweiss. Great choice! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your break! (Although knowing you I bet you are missing school!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry we missed it! i'm sure you did so well.

    ReplyDelete